Saturday, January 23, 2016

I don't know what to do with Shulamith

I placed Shulamith with what I thought was a great home.I spent a lot of time going over her issues with other dogs and cats. I thought they understood that she can't be around other animals. Well......when they went to PetsMart to buy a crate and other things they needed,they took Shulamith with them . After I spent all that time explaining her issues with other animals,they took her to Petsmart. She went after another dog and the man got bitten trying to separate the dogs.Are people deaf or just stupid? How much plainer can you get when you tell them,she eats cats and hates other dogs.Well, she is back. Not even gone one day and she is back. I just don't know what to do with this dog. I want her to have a good home,but I just can't seem to find that home.Is there no one out their that wants a beautiful spayed female German Shepherd,current on all shots, that needs to be the only pet in the family. Some one that will love her and treat her with kindness and patience and work on her training and KEEP HER AWAY FROM OTHER ANIMALS????????  I just don't know what to do with her now that she has bitten . She never bit any one while she was in my home. She is really a people dog. But when she is around other animals she will go after them.   To be continued............

No comments:

Post a Comment