Saturday, November 7, 2009

Shaman was so good today !

Today,I had to go to the reptile store to get some crickets and supper worms for my Dragon. This was the first time that Shaman has gone with me to this store. I was not sure how he would react to the very large Tegu lizard that has free run of the store, or for that matter, all the rest of the reptiles in the place. But he surprised me and was very calm and behave very well. Even when I was petting the resident Frilled Dragon. Left the store and headed back to the bus stop. When we got down town ,it was 5:30 pm and I stopped at the Fireman's Chili Cook off for dinner. As usual, there was a large crowd. Shaman was very good making his way through all those people. I found it rather frustrating as most people were not paying attention to a person in a wheelchair with a guide dog trying to get through the crowd. Shaman was very patient and got me around very well. We listened to the very loud band and I enjoyed the chili and the music.Shaman did not react to the loud music. He just lay next to my chair and relaxed. Finally we headed for home. I am still getting used to Shaman and he is getting used to working with me. He was pretty perfect today ! To be continued.........

No comments:

Post a Comment