Sunday, March 14, 2010

Shaman has made great progress

Shaman has made great progress in his recovery from the pitbull attack. I was in Pets Mart the other day picking up supplies for my cats, dogs. rats,and Bearded Dragon. Several dogs came right up to Shaman and he made no attempt to growl or bark at them. He moved on when I gave the forward command and did not get distracted by the other dogs. I think he is finally getting over the attack and the subsequent dog aggression problems.I will keep working with him around other dogs to make sure he becomes the guide dog I know he can be.I am very proud of him and he seems to get better at guiding me every time we go out. I believe we are still in the bonding process but I am getting to trust him more every day.To be continued..................

No comments:

Post a Comment